Customers SupportDocumentation

Old 10-04-2010, 05:08 PM

Order a style to default collapse categories

I purchased the Aria style a while back and would like to order a custom style (not skin) from you.

On my board, I have 3 Categories and each have A LOT of Forums. By default, all the Categories are expanded to show their Forums, which makes my page very long like this:

Category 1 [collapse/expand icon]
Forum A
Forum B
Forum C

Category 2 [collapse/expand icon]
Forum A
Forum B
Forum C

Category 3 [collapse/expand icon]
Forum A
Forum B
Forum C

I would like to order a custom style from you, which would allow me to choose to either default collapse or expand my Categories (yes/no). I want my page to show up like this instead (with each Category's Forums hidden unless users manually click a Category's collapse/expand icon):

Category 1 [collapse/expand icon]
Category 2 [collapse/expand icon]
Category 3 [collapse/expand icon]

Please let me know if you can create this custom style for me. I do not wish to use custom styles, for this purpose, that are available via the vbulletin.org site (they are overkill for what I need and they seem to conflict with the Aria style).

Thanks,
Michelle